“Do I Need a New Roof?”
How can you tell when your roofing in Southgate needs to be replaced? Most roofing systems are designed to last 10, 20 or 30 years. When a roof nears the end of its useful service life, problems start to occur with more frequency and severity.
As the leading company in roofing Southgate, Tittle Brothers Construction has the experience to evaluate and assess the true condition of a roof. We’ll give you an honest opinion of your roof’s status, and options for repair or replacement.
Here’s what we look for when we inspect Southgate roofing systems. These are often indications that a roof is beyond its service life and needs to be replaced.
- Sagging decking or “soft spots” on the roof surface
- Curling, cracked or missing shingles
- Staining along exterior walls of the home
- Granules from asphalt or fiberglass shingles collecting in gutters
- Excessive mold or moss growth
- Loose or missing flashing around chimneys or vents
- Staining on attic ceiling or rafters, indicating water infiltration
- Stains on interior ceilings or walls
- Ice dams forming along the roof’s edge or in gutters
When we see these warning signs we’ll investigate further to identify the cause. Then we’ll present you with a set of options that may include repair or restoration of the roof. Or, if the roof is too damaged or in too poor a condition to repair, we’ll go over your replacement options.
One thing is certain: Tittle Brothers Construction is the one Southgate roofing contractor who will give you a straight and honest answer, every time. That’s why when it comes to roofing Southgate homeowners trust us with their work.
Call for Your Free Southgate Roofing Estimate
Call Tittle Brothers Construction toll-free (734) 225-2525 today for a free in-home estimate on your roofing Southgate project.